Chamber Elections – September 2021
As a not-for-profit membership organisation, the Sutherland Shire Business Chamber provides an important and independent voice in the community. Each year, a Board of Directors is elected to manage the ongoing operations of the Chamber. Directors serve for a term of two years. This year, we have several vacancies:
General Board Director
This is a great way to contribute to your local community and develop your skills and experience as a Board Director. It’s also a great way to support the local economic and jobs outcomes for all businesses.
If you wish to nominate or be nominated, you must be an existing member. Nominations open on 9 August.
- 9 August – Nominations open
- 9 September – Nominations close
- 16 September – Candidates will be announced on our website
- 20 September – Voting opens
- 28 September – Voting Closes
- 30 September – Annual General Meeting of new Executive Committee