Chamber Elections – September 2021
As a not-for-profit membership organisation, the Sutherland Shire Business Chamber provides an important and independent voice in the community. Each year, a Board of Directors is elected to manage the ongoing operations of the Chamber. Directors serve for a term of two years. This year, we have several vacancies:
General Board Director
This is a great way to contribute to your local community and develop your skills and experience as a Board Director. It’s also a great way to support the local economic and jobs outcomes for all businesses.
To ensure our board represents a diversity of skills and sectors, we welcome candidates from small, medium and large businesses who have expertise in any of (but not limited to) the following fields:
- Corporate leadership
If you wish to nominate or be nominated, you must be an existing member.
Nominations open on 9 August.
- 9 August – Nominations open
- 9 September – Nominations close
- 15 September – Candidates posted on website and ballot forms distributed to members
- 15 September – Voting opens
- 28 September – Voting Closes at midday
- 30 September – Annual General Meeting – Announcement of new Executive Committee