TONY ROBBINS TICKETS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Instructions and information on how to enter form part of these Conditions of Entry. Participation in this Promotion (including by a companion) constitutes acceptance of these Conditions of Entry. Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Definitions, unless stated otherwise. The resolution of any discrepancy between these Conditions of Entry and/or the advertising of the Promotion will be undertaken by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. All decisions and actions of the Promoter relating to the Promotion or redemption of the Prize are exercised at the Promoter’s absolute discretion and are final. No discussions or correspondence with Entrants or any other person will be entered into by the Promoter.
- “Entrant” means an individual who has satisfied the requirements to enter the Promotion.
- “Prize Winner” means a winner of the Prize.
- “Promoter” means The Sutherland Shire Business Chamber of Level 4/29 Kiora Rd, Miranda NSW 2228
- “Promotion” means ‘Tony Robbins Ticket Giveaway.
- “Prize” means Two (2) individual tickets (separately awarded) to see Tony Robbins live in a private corporate box at Qudos Bank Arena next week (14-17 September 2023). Each ticket is valued at $2,500 RRP.
- Vary or Termination: The Promoter may (subject to state/territory regulations) vary the terms of, or terminate, this Promotion at any time at its absolute discretion without liability to any Entrant, contestant or other person or third party. The Promoter will not award any Prize if the Promotion is terminated for whatever reason. If the Promotion is not capable of being conducted due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, including due to any technical or communications problems, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the Promotion subject to approval from any relevant authority.
- Promotional Period: The Promotion will be open for entry between 11:00am AEST on Thursday 7 September 2023 and will close at 16:00pm AEST on Friday 8 September 2023.
- Prize Details: The winner of the Promotion will receive the Prize stipulated by these Conditions of Entry. The Prize or part thereof are subject to availability, are non-transferable and non-exchangeable. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond its reasonable control, any element of any prize is not provided. The Promoter will not be liable for any damage to or delay in delivery of any prize, or for any compensation whatsoever in relation to any prize.
- Prize Restrictions: Prizes are not transferable. The Prize Winner agrees that they must comply with any additional requirements or conditions specified by the Promoter. This may include but is not limited to identification checks and having their name/username used in any further promotional material at the discretion of the Promoter. Each of the winners must be available to attend the whole 4-day event from 14-17 September 2023. The first three days will run from approx. 8am – 12pm and the last day until 8pm.
- Prize Pool:
- There will be two (2) entrants who will be Prize Winners. Each Winner will receive; one (1) ticket to see Tony Robbins live in a private corporate box at Qudos Bank Arena from 14-17 September 2023.
- Each ticket is valued at $2,500 RRP. The total prize pool is valued at $5,000.
- Winners are required to make their own way to the venue. Any transport costs are the responsibility of the winner.
ENTRY INTO COMPETITION
- Entry Restrictions: Eligibility to enter the Promotion is subject to;
- The Entrant being at least 18 years+ and an Australian resident;
- The Entrant being a paying Sutherland Shire Business Chamber member;
- Ineligibility: Should an Entrant be deemed by the Promoter to be ineligible, the Entrant may not participate further in the Promotion. All decisions are at the discretion of the Promoter and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard. Unless otherwise stipulated in the Conditions of Entry, the following persons are automatically ineligible to enter:
- Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors of the Promoter and those of any agencies or suppliers directly associated with this Promotion;
- The immediate family members of the above persons. “Immediate family member” means spouse, parent, natural or adopted child and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the director, manager, employee, officer or contractor of the Promoter.
- Entry Procedure: To enter the Promotion, Entrants must:
- Be a paid SSBC member
- Like and share our Tony Robbins Instagram post
- Ensure you are following the Sutherland Shire Business Chamber on Instagram
- Let us know why you want to attend this event via comments and tag two friends!
- Ineligible entries will be deemed to be invalid.
- No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for late, lost, misdirected, ineligible or illegible / inaudible entries (including lost, stolen, forged, defaced or damaged verification requirements).
- Maximum Entries: One entry is permitted per Entrant by:
- Complying with the Entry Procedure contained in clause 10.4. The cost of accessing Instagram will be dependent on the Entrant’s individual Internet Service Provider.
- Invalid Entries: The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, declare any or all entries invalid, or prohibit further participation by an Entrant (and/or their companion, if relevant) in this Promotion if in the Promoter’s opinion the Entrant (or any companion of the Entrant, as relevant):
- Disrupts, annoys, abuses, threatens, harasses, is aggressive or offensive or attempts to do any of these things to the Promoter, another Entrant or potential Entrant of, or anyone else associated with, this Promotion or any prize;
- Engages in conduct in relation to this Promotion which is misleading, deceptive, unlawful, fraudulent or damaging to the Promoter or any prize provider’s goodwill or reputation; or
- Does not comply with any reasonable direction or guideline notified to them in connection with the Promotion or a prize event or activity.
- Where an entry is deemed invalid (at the Promoter’s absolute discretion) the Promoter may determine a new winner.
- How the Prize Winner is determined: The determination of the Prize Winners will be as follows;
- The Promoter will select two individual winners based on the entry requirements
- Entry Publicity: By entering the Promotion, all Entrants consent to their entry and/or other communications with the Promoter being broadcast on air and communicated to the public via any medium. Entrants will not be compensated for this use. It is a condition of entry that the Promoter has the right to publicise, broadcast and communicate to the public the names, characters, likenesses or voices of Entrants for any promotion or matter incidental to the Promotion.
- Verification Checks: The Promoter or its representatives may conduct security or verification checks in their absolute discretion to determine or confirm an Entrant’s eligibility to enter the Promotion or to win a prize.
- Assignment of rights in Entry: By submitting an Entry to the Promotion, the Entrant licenses the Promoter to use the Entry Content in any manner the Promoter wishes (including modifying, adapting, copying, publishing, broadcasting or communicating the entry, whether in original or modified form, in whole or in part or not at all), by way of all media, in perpetuity, without payment to the Entrant (of royalties, compensation or otherwise). Entries become the property of the Promoter. Once submitted, no changes to or withdrawal of an entry will be permitted.
- Intellectual Property and Moral Rights: By entering this Promotion, the Entrant:
- Consents to any dealings with their Entry Content that may otherwise infringe their moral rights in an entry;
- Agrees not to assert any moral rights (wherever and whenever such rights are recognised) in respect of their entry or publicity materials containing any part of their entry, against the Promoter, its assigns, licensees and successors in title; and
- Undertakes to the Promoter that their entry is not in breach of any third party intellectual property rights.
- Publicity: Entrants may be required by the Promoter to participate in photo, recording, video or film session(s), and they grant the right to use such publicity materials in any medium (including, without limitation, the internet) to the Promoter to use in any manner it sees fit.
- Determination of the Winner: No correspondence will be entered into with the Promotor in relation to the determination of the Prize Winners. The Prize Winners will be determined from the valid entries accepted by the Promoter in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- Prize Claim Details: Prizes must be claimed at the time of notification.
- Claiming Prizes: The Promoter may require prize winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency and proof of entry validity (“Evidence”) in order to claim a Prize. The suitability of Evidence supplied is at the Promoter’s discretion. In the event that a prize winner cannot provide suitable Evidence, the Prize Winner will forfeit the prize and an alternative Prize Winner will be drawn. If a Prize Winner does not redeem any element of a prize, that element of the prize will be forfeited by the Prize Winner.
- Notification & Publication of Winners: The Prize Winner will be published on the Promoter’s Instagram page at 5pm on 8 September 2023 AEST and notified by an Instagram direct message. The Promoter and the agencies associated with this Promotion may also publish the name and city of the Prize winner on their Website(s) or Social Media Platform(s).
- Contact: If a Prize Winner is not successfully contacted, that Prize Winner may be disqualified and a replacement Prize Winner will be randomly selected by the Promoter in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Unclaimed Prize: If the Prize is unclaimed, the Promoter reserves the right to re-award the Prize in accordance with these Conditions of Entry. The Unclaimed Prize will be drawn on 11 September 2023 at the same time and location as the original winner selection. The Unclaimed Prize Winner will be published on the Promoter’s Instagram page on 11 September 2023 and notified by Instagram direct message one (1) day after the unclaimed draw has been conducted.
- Technical problems: The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, communication network, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or other circumstance or thing preventing Entrants from successfully submitting an entry, or for any injury or damage to an entry or to an Entrant’s or any third party’s computer resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in relation to this Promotion.
- Risks: Entrants (and their companions, as relevant) acknowledge that there may be inherent risks involved in entering this Promotion or taking or participating in the prize(s). Any Entrant, prize winner or participant in a Promotion event may be required to sign an acknowledgement of risk and waiver of liability (in terms specified by the Promoter) to expressly acknowledge that participation in the Promotion or prize event may be inherently dangerous and that if they choose to participate they will do so at their own risk. In particular, a reasonable level of health and fitness may be required. The Promoter reserves the right to preclude the participation of any person refusing to sign such documentation.
- Liability: The Promoter and its related entities, contractors and agencies associated with this Promotion will not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained (including without limitation that caused by any person’s negligence) relating to this Promotion or the awarding or redemption of any prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law).
- Australian Consumer Law: A prize winner has rights under the Australian Consumer Law and other similar legislation which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by the Promoter. These rights include a statutory guarantee that any services provided by the Promoter will be rendered with due care and skill and that any goods supplied will be of acceptable quality. These Conditions of Entry do not exclude, restrict or modify those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent it is permitted by law to do so, the Promoter makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, other than those contained within the Australian Consumer Law, regarding the quality and suitability of any prize and will not be responsible for breach of any such terms.
- Social Media: Entrants release Instagram, Tony Robbins Promoters and Qudos bank Arena and their associated companies from all liability arising in respect of the Promotion and acknowledge that:
- the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with these parties;
- any information provided by the Entrant in connection with the Promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to these parties; and
- any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion will be directed to the Promoter, not to these parties;
- Privacy: The Promoter collects the personal information that Entrants provide for the purpose of administering the Promotion. The Promoter may also use Entrants’ personal information in advertisements, publications, media statements and other promotional material associated with the Promotion, and to contact them by electronic messaging (including email and SMS) for marketing purposes, including notifications about future promotions and special offers regarding the Promoter’s products and services.
- Disclosure of Personal Information: The Promoter may also disclose Entrants’ personal information to its related bodies corporate, contractors and agencies connected with this Promotion, any prize provider and relevant authorities in the relevant states/territories for the purposes of administering the Promotion, marketing and publicity.
- Third Party use of Personal Information: By entering this promotion, the Entrant provides their irrevocable consent for the Promoter to use their personal information for future competition and marketing purposes. By providing their consent, an Entrant consents to the storage and stated use of their personal information.
TONY ROBBINS $50 OFF NEW SSBS MEBERSHIPS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Save $50 off your annual Sutherland Shire Business Chamber membership with the code TONYROBBINS50 from 11:00am 6 September 2023 AEDT until 16:00pm 8 September 2023 AEDT.
- The instructions on how to claim and the Promotional Offer (defined below) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the ‘New Member $50 OFF’ promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. This Promotional Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The promoter is The Sutherland Shire Business Chamber of Level 4/29 Kiora Rd, Miranda NSW 2228 (“Promoter”).?
- Offer is open to 18+ Australian residents.
- The promotion will be valid from 11:00am 6 September 2023 AEDT until 16:00pm 8 September 2023 AEDT (“Promotional Period”).
- For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions:?
a. “Promotional Offer” means the code ‘TONYROBBINS50’ that provides $50 off an annual Sutherland Shire Business Chamber membership when communicated at the time the purchase is made.
b. $50 discount is applied to the annual membership cost.
c. Code has one (1) use with a limit of one (1) product per transaction.?
d. One (1) code only to be applied at checkout and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer.?
- To redeem the offer proceed to our website and purchase your desired membership tier. The tiers can be viewed here – https://sutherlandshirebusiness.com.au/membership-levels/. During your purchase add TONYROBBINS50 as a note when you signup via our website. Following your transaction, the SSBC will be in contact to organise a refund of $50 to the bank account used to pay for your membership.
- The Sutherland Shire Business Chamber reserves the right to verify the validity of all claims and disqualify any claimant for tampering with the claim process or for submitting a claim which is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Only one claim permitted per purchase.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law including statutory guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law, The Sutherland Shire Business Chamber excludes all liability (including for negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage; whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotional offer, including any claim or offer that is claimed outside of the specified period, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected due to any reason.
- The Sutherland Shire Business Chamber may collect and use your personal information to provide services you have requested. The Sutherland Shire Business Chamber may also collect and use your personal information to provide you with updates on our latest events and services, or for other marketing related purposes. In doing so, The Sutherland Shire Business Chamber may disclose your personal information to its related bodies, business partners or third parties for purposes such as web or data hosting. Some of these recipients may be located overseas. If the Sutherland Shire Business Chamber does not collect your personal information, then it may not be able to fulfill the Purposes.