Share the story of your success!
Entries now open
2018 South Eastern Sydney Regional Business Awards!
- Does your business demonstrate excellence?
- Are you an exceptional business leader?
- Does your business export, innovate or display best practice in sustainability?
- Do you want to showcase your business success to the wider community?
- Do you know a business that is achieving excellence in their industry?
Entering the Business Awards is the first step on a journey that recognises excellence and showcases the businesses and business people whose passion, drive, entrepreneurship and innovation inspires us all.
Winners from each regional category proceed as finalists to the NSW Business Chamber State Awards where they compete for the top honours in the state.
Monday 12 March 2018
Monday 23 April 2018
Wednesday 9 May 2018
Business Awards Gala Event:
Wednesday 6 June 2018
Australian Turf Club, Randwick
Outstanding Young Employee *
Outstanding Young Entrepreneur
Outstanding Business Leader
Excellence in Small Business
Excellence in Business
Excellence in Social Enterprise
Start Up Superstar
Excellence in Innovation
Excellence in Sustainability
Excellence in Export
Excellence in Workplace Inclusion
Outstanding Employer of Choice * This category will not proceed to the State Awards
- The Awards offer a cost effective way to thank and boost the morale of your existing employees as well as making it easier to attract top quality people keen to work in a high profile business.
- The entry process itself is invaluable. Reflecting on the goals, strategies and vision that led to the success of the business and using those insights to drive even greater success in the future.
- Your entry will be reviewed by subject matter experts during the judging process and you will have access to their comments about your entries and your business – an invaluable resource.
- We’ll promote your win across our website and media. We have more than 20,000 email newsletter subscribers, and many thousands of Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter followers.
- You will have the opportunity to make invaluable connections that can advance the business, build its profile and present possibilities to pursue new ventures
- As a winner, you get a range of free tools that you can use to promote your award, including winner logos and press release templates.
“The NSW Business Chamber Awards is a fantastic opportunity for businesses to be recognised for their achievements. It also opens the door to meet people who are driven and passionate about what they do.”
Gilat Gold, Bake Bar Bakery
If you have never entered the business awards program before and need help contact Ailesh O’Brien, Marketing & Events Executive email email@example.com or call 02 9458 7970.