The newly formed Sutherland Shire Business Chamber (SSBC) currently has an exciting opportunity for a contractor or organisation to support the Executive Committee to grow membership and promote the activities of the Chamber.
Duties will be undertaken at Miranda for training/instruction, but then there is flexibility to operate from other locations. Before and after business hours attendance will be required at Executive Committee meetings and events. The contract will involve the supply services for a maximum of 10 hours per week.
- Implementation of marketing strategies outlined by the Executive Committee
- Social media posting, scheduling and monitoring
- Setting up events using Eventbrite
- Loading content to the SSBC website using WordPress CMS
- Email marketing skills using Constant Contact and/or MailChimp
- Invoicing using Xero
- Development of Agendas and Minute taking
- Answering membership and sponsor queries online and over the phone
- Some co-ordination as well meet and greet at events and/or meetings
Experience we require:
- Solid social media and online platform experience
- Excellent time management including flexibility and maturity in your approach to undertaking multiple tasks
- Ability to draft marketing content that sells the benefits of membership & events
- Ability to attend out of business hours events
- Minute taking
- Great interpersonal skills
- Sound computer and administration skills
You will need your own ABN. This great opportunity for a contractor to provide services to help grow the SSBC.
Expressions of interest close 23 August 2018.
Please email your experience and suitability for this role to email@example.com
Only short listed contractors will be contacted.